The Leclerc Baby Influencer
Design? Safety? Comfort? Or maybe you want a stroller that is ultra-light and compact? With Leclerc Baby you excel in all these categories!
The Leclerc Baby Influencer stroller is without a doubt the trendsetter in the market, featuring 3 stunning colours, beautifully constructed fabric and frame materials and a super quick folding system. With just one push of a button you can fold and unfold your pram in 1.5 seconds!
The Leclerc Baby Influencer seat has soft padding to keep your child comfortable, so it's ideal for everyday use or extended trips. Plus it's suitable for carry on luggage during flying (Subject to Airline Approval).
Don't forget to check out the wide range of accessories available for Leclerc Baby strollers here.Read More
|Suitable from birth up to 22kg capacity
|Max Seat Capacity
|455 x 570 x 260
- Folds and unfolds in 1.5 seconds
- Ideal for everyday use yet compact enough for travel
- Suitable for Carry On (Subject to Airline Approval. Check your carrier for more information)
- Large wheels
- Soft and comfortable padding
- Light and Compact
- Extendable hood with 50+ SPF
- Removable Bumper bar
- Storage Bag
- Adjustable Backrest (3 modes including sleeping, near flat)
- Adjustable Footrest
- Magnetic 5-point harness
- Great suspension in all four wheels
- Large foot brake
- Water repellent fabrics
- Push bar made of artificial leather
- 100% PU wheels
- Suitable from birth to 5 years
- Compatible with the Leclerc Baby Bassinet (Sold separately)
- Compatible with a range of Infant Carriers using Leclerc Baby Car Seat Adaptors (Sold separately)
- Compatible with a range of Leclerc Baby Accessories (Sold seperately)
What is in the box?
- 1 x Influencer
- 4 x Wheels
- 1 x Extendable hood with 50+ SPF
- 1 x Removable Bumper bar
- 1 x Bag for Storage or Travel
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 24 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it.
Warranty will void in the following circumstances:
- If you have made or arranged for unauthorised modifications or repairs to be made to the product
- Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide, including improper storage and product care.
- Any damage to the product caused by normal regular wear and tear, including damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product and holes or tears in the tires.
- Any transport damage. Tip: always carefully inspect your Leclerc Baby stroller carefully after it was shipped by an airline (or other carriers) and in case of any damage immediately file a claim with the carrier.
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of design, weight, functionality or color
Car Seat Adapter
Differences Between LeClerc Strollers
How to Remove Seating
Influencer - Will You Ever Grow Up